I have been away for too long.
I had so much to do and so many problems to settle. Some… are not even my problem.
However, here is a list of the things that happened in the past week or so:
- Went for NUS Summit’17 where I made a vlog and a posted it online.
- Went for Pentas 2017 entitled ‘Main-Main’ which was such an amazing experience and I cannot wait for the next one!
- Went for IllumiNUS’17 and had loads of fun especially the SUNRISE which was truly a sight to behold!
- Hustled the new start-up called ‘Go-Bake’. Like any new start-up, we faced certain challenges and had to fix some issues here and there.
- Silat training had never been more painful.
I think that’s about it along with many awesome photographs that I took. I think I’ve been creating a lot as of late and that’s a good sign.
However, there are still many things I want to do and have yet to come around to doing it.
Here is a list of things that I want to accomplish or at least attempt to do during the rest of the holidays:
- Read a lot of adult fiction novels. I have to start dreaming creatively too!
- Collaborate with friends to film and record interviews and the like.
- Watch movies and just chill for a day or two.
- Set my body clock right.
- Go on more photography adventures!
- Write more on MEDIUM and this blog!
And… here’s a list of things that I need to do:
- Plan NUS Silat Publicity direction.
- Invictus 2017 teasers and trailers. (GET A FREAKING MICROPHONE)
- Work on the Go-Bake Instagram and website.
- NiceGuys SG? Go or no go?
- OH. VERY IMPORTANT. TO PLAN FOR Y2S1 AND SEP.
Well… seems like there’s a lot to do and I better start now.
Uhh… wish me luck! 🙂